Head of Partnerships
Wellstreet is excited to announce that we are expanding our team with a Head of Partnership position. In this role you will work closely with our partners and portfolio companies building out our VC platform for success!
Wellstreet isn’t your average investment company. As a super-proactive early stage investor, we have been part of creating successes like Tibber, DanAds, checkin.com, Scrive, and roughly 30 more. In addition to funding, we offer our portfolio companies an extensive support network with a community of experts, all there to ensure they have the resources they need to build sustainable businesses and deliver on their promise, at scale and globally.
This is only the beginning of the journey for us, and thus an exciting time to join the team!
What we’d love you to bring to the team
- Relevant experience: Minimum of 5 years' industry experience in a relevant field (e.g. VC, PE, investment banking, consulting or startups). Business fluency in English.
- Can-do attitude: Everyone on our team needs to be a strong team player, but also be able to take initiative and ownership when needed. You are a self-starter and know when to do what needs to be done, without being asked, and act on it in the most thorough way possible in order to create a positive change. You are effective with time and resources, learn from setbacks, and enjoy a challenging path.
- Networking: You love working with people who are kind-hearted and have the ability to build lasting, impactful relationships, and enjoy meeting new people and learning from them. You have a genuine interest in early stage investing.
Key responsibilities include
- Be responsible for developing and executing on our partnership strategy in cooperation with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Plan and manage the execution of partnership activities and events for our portfolio companies and beyond.
- Be responsible for communicating with partners, and communications planning/execution externally.
- Owning business plans and presentation materials for internal and external stakeholders.
- Sourcing investment opportunities via your own network and forming relationships within the Nordic founders and investors community.
- Represent Wellstreet in the startup ecosystem and assist in various internal and external events including portfolio days, founders retreats, community dinners, speaking engagements, etc.
This position will be based in Sweden, preferably Gothenburg, and you will report to one of the Managing Partners.
If this sounds exciting, we would love to hear from you!*
* Research shows that women are less likely than men to apply for a role if they don’t tick all the boxes of the requirements outlined in a job description. Please note that even if you don’t have experience in all the areas above, but think you could do a great job and are excited about early stage investing, we’d love to hear from you!