Wellstreet is looking for a great addition to the team!
Wellstreet isn't your average investment company. We're a super-active, ultra-hands-on partner for Nordic innovators who are leveraging technology to drive scalable, positive impact across value chains. In addition to funding, we offer our portfolio companies an extensive support network with a community of experts to ensure they have the resources they need to deliver on their promise at scale and globally.
Since its inception in 2016, Wellstreet has invested in over 50 young businesses, including Tibber, DanAds, Checkin.com, Bambuser and Scrive. The company operates, among other things, The Factory, the Nordic region's largest innovation and technology hub in the Stockholm suburb of Sollentuna, as well as two exclusive investment programs together with Google and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Wellstreet is growing and is now looking for an experienced, creative, driven, and visionary Head of Marketing & Communications to lead its marketing efforts.
About the job
As Head of Marketing & Communications, you will play a vital role in an entrepreneurial environment with strong growth and high ambitions. In the role of Head of Marketing & Communications, you are given the opportunity to influence Wellstreet's continued development to a large extent.
You will develop, improve, and optimize marketing activities for Wellstreet and have the opportunity to support our portfolio companies in their growth journey. Your role is strategic but also includes a lot of hands-on execution. You will handle all topics in your field of work and be part of the management team.
In short, the assignment includes:
- Project manage and execute on marketing, communications, content creation, events and design for the funds' platforms and beyond.
- Ensure a unified marketing communication from a brand perspective.
- Produce, distribute and analyze social media content; including social content in various formats, including copy, video, audio and production of designed assets.
- Write and publish press releases - both in Swedish and English.
- Manage LP Relations.
- Review and initiate new marketing channels and initiatives, optimizing the outcome from an ROI perspective.
- Analyze traffic and ROI KPIs:s from all channels, building the basis for knowledge-driven decision-making based on growth and profitability goals.
- Ensure that compliance, rules, and regulations are followed within your channels.
- Coordinate with external suppliers and agencies.
- Manage event planning and execution on small-scale external marketing events and support on bigger event activations
- Build events-related communications campaigns and marketing collateral
- Manage end-to-end workflow for events and track registrations
- Collaborate with external partners; design vendors, website production companies and other agencies and freelancers.
Qualifications and personality
- You are a true marketing person, a creative mindset balanced with an analytical approach who understands what it means to be a key player in a small company, where everyone's contribution is essential, where responsibility and commitment are crucial for success.
- You have a clear digital profile with a clear commercial drive, achieving results, and driving the business forward. You are familiar with using the full arsenal of online marketing tools to increase both traffic and conversions.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of digital marketing and branding experience in tech companies with successful results.
- You can express yourself completely unhindered in English and Swedish - you write with the same ease a well-formulated press release in English as you do in Swedish. (Both Swedish and English language skills are fundamental for the success of this role)
- You can create and implement marketing growth strategies needed to identify and attract early adopters and build up our initial audience.
- You can set up and develop partnerships with agencies and manage the relationships effectively.
- You have leadership abilities and are socially secure, interested in learning and making contact - you are confident and independent in your way of working.
- International experience is a plus.
To apply, please provide us with your resume/CV at the LinkedIn job post. We would also appreciate a personal letter explaining why you would be the right person to join our team.
We review applications continuously and wish to fill the position as soon as possible.