Apply to join the Wellstreet management team as an Associate
Wellstreet was launched 5 years ago and has since made a significant impact on the Nordic startup scene. As a super-active early-stage investor, we have been part of creating successes like Tibber, DanAds, Regily, Bambuser and roughly 30 more. Lately, we have been recognized for opening The Factory, the 14,000+ sqm glass building in Sollentuna, becoming the biggest innovation and tech hub in the Nordics. We are a proud partner of Google for Startups and have a partnership with AWS to build the next generation of fintech companies through our Fintech Loft program.
We build sustainable and profitable tech companies for a better tomorrow. Simple buy and sell business models are outdated and replaced by disruptive and scalable platforms. We have proven that when using technology and digitization to enhance value propositions and disrupt verticals, you can build both financially as well as environmentally sustainable companies. We believe in challenging the status quo and doing things differently.
Currently, we are hiring an Associate to join our management team in Stockholm/Sollentuna.
- Be involved in fund management processes from A-Z, focusing on supporting the management and the investment teams, i.e., building a network in the start-up community, research deal opportunities, conduct sector analyses, etc.
- Assist with work within risk & compliance as well as sustainability, which are cornerstone components of the entire fund management processes.
- Internally continuously develop processes for the entire fund management value chain.
- Assist in analyzing investment opportunities and creating the presentation for the Investment Committee.
- Participate in DD-processes and coordinate efforts from our investment, tech, legal and finance team.
- Support the management team with analyses and expertise and support the reporting to the board of directors.
- Interact with entrepreneurs and CEOs, formulate and develop pitch-decks and analysis, and support other team members.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills as well as a proficient level of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail, diligence and conscientiousness
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate a general interest in the technology, entrepreneurship and digital business models
- Capable of working effectively both independently and with multiple individuals and teams
- Fluency in English and Swedish is essential
- Educated to college degree level (preferably in a numerical discipline such as economics or finance)
- Completed internships and/or 1-3 years of experience from a high-performance environment in a VC/management consulting/investment banking
Wellstreet is a small and multi-disciplinary team where everyone is expected to take responsibility, work fast, on multiple levels, and support each other in a wide range of projects. We work like a startup ourselves, constantly evolving, offering a work environment with new opportunities to learn and grow continuously.
Where: Stockholm/Sollentuna, Sweden
When: Asap – we are meeting candidates continuously and could therefore close the application before the deadline.
Application: Only direct applications to email@example.com will be considered.