Welcome to this month's Wellstreet Journal! What a busy month - grab your coffee and check out what's cooking at Wellstreet. Enjoy the read!
Until next time,
🛎️Despite the snowstorm, deb.'s breakfast on International Women’s Day breakfast had a full house. Professional board women shared their stories and the attendees were matched for open board positions. On that note, Breakit got new names to complement the list of Swedish women who own the boardrooms.
🛎️ Evelina Anttila shared her plans for Wellstreet with her new Managing Partner role. Besides Realtid sharing the news, Breakit interviewed her and also shared Wellstreet's investment methodology on their podcast.
Brink Commerce has new names on the Board: Jessica Rameau, Lai Kim Lim and Daniel Johnsson.
Watch DanAds's chairman Anders Borg talk about the resilience of the company’s Ukrainian force in Dagens Industri.
Gamifiera launched their brand new revolutionary 3D avatars! Web3 is coming for ecommerce!
Hyber’s co-founder Olivia Rothschild hosted one episode of En Hållbar Podd. Listen here!
Zalster tells us the latest advertising trends on Meta, Pinterest and TikTok.
Maintract delivered big news! Former Klarna dCEO, Knut Frängsmyr, and top-tier law firm partners participated in their latest investment round and Wellstreet’s Evelina joined the Board!🚀
Aura Cloud announced a partnership with Sigma Software to transform core banking with an ecosystem of tried-and-tested innovative products.
Esgaia was shortlisted as the “best regulatory change management solution for ESG” for the ESG Insight Awards. Votes were open until Friday, March 24th. Fingers crossed!
Pensure released a video customer case study about how their smart integration with AlexisHR helped Bokio's growth, recorded at our Stockholm office.
We continue to share our ESG work with the community. Here are our latest articles published on our website:
- How to Perform a Sustainability Risk Assessment For Your Startup
- Establishing an ESG Board For Your Firm
And here are a few more insightful reads:
- Enable Banking explains why data security regulations are crucial for businesses operating in the open banking space.
- Esg Insight shared the second edition of its ESG Data Handbook.
- Joe Biden vetoed a bill for the first time to block anti-ESG measures.
- Our three female partners are on Sifted's female VC partners list.
- Balderton shared a very helpful guide to board meetings for early-stage CEOs.
- Interesting article about navigating founder burnout, so important in these times.
That’s all from us for now. If you have any questions or suggestions for future newsletter topics, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.